The increasing scarcity of natural resources is a challenge that motivates us and will engage future generations. SUEZ was part of the major social revolution: public health in the 19th century and modern urban services in the 20th century. Today, we want to help meet the challenges of this resource revolution.
As an industrial services and solutions company specialising in securing and recovering resources, SUEZ provides its customers (local authorities, industry and consumers) with concrete solutions to address new resource management challenges.
Water, waste-based secondary materials and energy are essential for the vitality of human activities.
- We provide expert water optimization services in water networks, engineering, equipment, operation and maintenance. We pioneer advanced solutions through waste water recycling and seawater desalination.
- We ensure waste collection and disposal and promote waste recovery to generate renewable waste based energy and secondary raw materials.
- We offer innovative solutions in consulting for the sustainable urban development.
Our 4 expertises
- Recycling and waste recovery
- Water treatment solutions
Stock market indexes
Listed in Brussels and Paris, the Group is represented on 3 stock market indexes. GDF SUEZ is its major shareholder with 35.7% of share capital.
- Listed on: Euronext Paris, Euronext Brussels
- Indexes : Euronext 100, SBF 120, FTSE4GOOD, SAM, Dow Jones Sustainability, ASPI Eurozone and Excellence Europe indexes
- Ratings: Moody’s A3 – P2, stable outlook (December 2012)