As a shareholder you have the following rights :
You are linked to the financial performance of the company whose shares you own by means of a dividend
Access company information whenever you want
Your right to information is exercised:
- either as a prerequisite, from the date of your invitation to the Annual General Meeting or in the preceding 15 days, or
- permanently, by taking note of the social documents for previous financial years in the company’s registered office
You can comment on company management via:
- voting rights
- the right to take part in capital operations
To help keep you informed, we have provided:
- An 0800 service: 0800 207 207 (free call from a French landline); our customer service centre will answer all your questions from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm (French time).
- The shareholder newsletter available on request or in a PDF version, it is automatically sent to club members by email or by post.
- The Annual Activity and Sustainable Development Report: available on request or in PDF version.