What is the graduate program?
A program that aims for excellence, and a unique and fascinating adventure.
SUEZ’s graduate program is the first graduate programme dedicated to final-year students who are fascinated by environmental and sustainable development activities. The aim of the programme is to train candidates for management or expert positions, by offering them the opportunity to become part of the SUEZ Group, and to grow and develop there.
Candidates will fulfil three different assignments within various entities in France and abroad over a two-year period, in order to gain an understanding of different cultures, societies, and businesses.
An educational and dynamic program
Our graduate program includes three different assignments:
- 1st assignment : completing an internship at the end of your studies for at least six months at a Business Unit in France, in order to gain initial experience in the field .
- 2nd assignment : joining a strategic department at one of our subsidiaries in France in order to increase candidates’ professional and management skills This assignment will enable candidates to acquire technical and managerial know-how, and sound business knowledge in a mature market.
- 3rd assignment : acquiring an international outlook by joining one of our world-wide subsidiaries, offering our know-how to our customers in Australia, China, the United States, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Egypt, Morocco, Spain, Qatar, South Africa, Germany and the Netherlands, etc.
Customised and dedicated support
A mentor will be appointed for your induction and development within the Group. A local Human Resources point person will support you throughout your career path. Regular Business Line meetings will enable you to build your professional network.
Feel free to consult our Graduate Program brochure for more information.
Our offers cover the area:
- Engineering/Project management
- You are completing an initial post-graduate programme (business school, engineering school or university) and you are looking for an internship at the end of your studies;
- You are attracted to and fascinated by activities relating to the environment and sustainable development;
- You are bilingual in French and English, and ideally speak another language;
- You have a well thought-out professional goal in the environmental field;
- You are motivated by international experiences and open to travel;
- You show curiosity, adaptability, and have people skills.
Join JUMP 2017
The online recruitment is open from 29/09/2016 to 30/11/2016.
To apply, please click here (use “JUMP” as research word to find the job offer).
Find all our various job fairs.
The recruitment session is held once a year.
You will have three interviews, two with the Group and its subsidiaries’ HR managers, and one with an operational manager.